Returns, exchanges and warranties are only acceptable for items with manufacturing defects within 7 days of original purchase (conditions apply).
- Returns & exchanges must be in new condition with original parts and packaging.
- Items can only be exchanged for other items of similar value otherwise the customer must pay the difference.
Claims of any nature must be reported to the WWV team within 48 hours of delivery:
- Eligibility to get replacements &/or returns is only valid within 7 days of the delivery date.
- All replacements &/or returns require original packaging & original invoice for processing.
Items returned with physical damage due to mishandling will not be accepted, regardless of any other issues. This includes but is not limited to:
- Tanks with broken glass
- Tank/pod/cartridge leaks
- Broken USB charging port
- Batteries that don’t hold charge.
- WWV also offers shipping insurance. If you choose to avail this option WWV will cover costs for any damages incurred during shipping. If you choose not to avail our shipping insurance WWV will not be held liable for any damages occurred during shipping.
- Many products on the website are not covered under the Returns & Exchange Policy or by a warranty, either by the manufacturer or by Worldwide Vape Distribution, for hygienic purposes and their sensitive nature this includes but is not limited to:
- E-Liquids and Salt E-Liquids
- Replaceable coils, atomizers, pods, cartridges
- Rebuildable and Prebuilt products & supplies (RDAs, RTAs, RBAs etc.) except for DOA
- Tips & Mouthpieces
- Worldwide Vape will not accept any returns for Vaporesso, Sigelei, and IPV products, they are to be dealt through the manufacturer directly. Please keep the original packaging so they may refer to the serial number when needed.
- To claim a successful exchange or return for a defective product, please notify your dedicated sales representative or email at email@example.com.