Vaping has provided a very easy solution for smokers looking to get away from cigarettes. Not only is it a much less harmful way to nicotine intake, but also a very important and practical tool to kill the smoking habit. How? Well, the alterable nicotine content means that you can eventually bring down your nicotine content so as to keep the craving at bay, but still be well away from cigarettes.
Therefore, vapes have been so successful in taking over the business from cigarettes to add business to their own product. This has led to a decrease in cigarette induced diseases around the world and more and more innovation in the world of vapes.
Also read The Stigma of Vaping: Understanding and Misunderstanding
However, all these benefits are not as convenient as they look. There are several rules for vaping that you need to follow as a vaper. Here are 10 of them:
1. Vaping in Public: Although you know that vaping is not as harmful as cigarettes and that the vapor from vaping does not cause any real harm when compared to cigarettes, others may not be aware of this. In fact, the abhorrent image of vaping around the world will make people hate your vaping. So, if you must vape in public, always take permission from people around.
2. Water: Vaping tends to dry out your mouth without you realizing. This can cause serious problems. So, always remember to keep drinking water when vaping.
3. Purpose: You should know what each vaping kit is known for before you go out to buy it. A box mod is known for great cloud production and flavor, a vape pod for its great nicotine feel.
4. Nicotine: Nicotine is a very important constituent in an e juice. For most people, it is the sole reason to vape. But, if you go overboard with it, the throat hit that is generated will completely throw you off.
5. Enlighten: As a vaper, when you go out and people see you vaping, they tend to get curious and ask several questions. In these situations, always answer politely instead of getting annoyed.
6. Coils: Your coils are one of the most important parts of your vaping kit. Without your coil you cannot expect any decent flavor. So, always be on the lookout for any “burnt” taste in your flavor and change your coils frequently.
7. Quality: The quality of your vape liquid and vape kit will make a huge difference in your vaping experience. Hence, you should always look for high-quality equipment for your vaping. Sub-par vaping stems from sub-par equipment and e juice.
8. Breaks: Make sure that you always take breaks in your vaping sessions instead of vaping continuously from morning till night. This removes any reservations on your kit health as well as your own.
9. E-liquid: New vapers tend to buy e liquids based solely on the recommendations of others. Always consider the PG to VG ratio and nicotine strength of your e-liquid before you buy it.
10. Batteries: Your battery health is the most important when it comes to safety precautions as vapes have a history of exploding batteries. Always get good batteries.
Leave a Comment